The key part of improving you/your business is knowing what to look for to determine what direction you're moving. Here's the good news: Your checklist has arrived!
What do you get when you cross-reference the most admired organizations with the most successful companies (Fortune 500), then survey executives, board members and analysts from the 24 industries represented? You get an amazing insider's view of what dimensions to focus on when planning or measuring your improvement process.
Here are the 9 dimensions:
- Innovation (How creative are you in breaking new ground - both internally and externally?)
- Quality of management (leadership throughout your operation)
- Quality of products & services (what impacts your ultimate customer experience)
- Long-term investment values (Are you connected/committed to the long haul?)
- Social responsibility to community and environment (Making a difference beyond your bottom line creates meaningful purpose)
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain top talent (The best talent exists - the goal is to create an environment that they passionately want to join)
- Financial soundness (Are you healthy/balanced in access to liquid funds?)
- Use of corporate assets (Are you responsible with how you use your resources?)
- Effective in doing business globally (How connected are you to people beyond your borders?)
YOU deserve the best results for your best efforts. Time to step up, step out, and break through.
Think about it. But more importantly, do something about it...today!